Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Love and Friendship

Hi everyone and welcome back to our crafty space.
Raluca here with a new card showcasing the adorable "Light Up the Dark" mini stamp set.



On our "Create a Smile Friends & Family" Facebook Group we have a monthly challenge and for this month the theme is "Love and Friendship". Plus on our blog we have another challenge and the theme is "For someone special". These two challenges works awesome together and I was inspired by them to create my card.



* First I die cut a white panel with the largest stitched rectangle and a hill from pattern paper.
* To add more interest to the card I dry embossed the "Focal Point" stencil on the white panel and I mounted the hill on the card
* Next I stamped the images on a white cardstock and colored them with my Spectrum Noir markers.
* Then I fussy cut the images and mounted them on the card.
* I stamped the sentiment on a small white banner and added it to the card.
* I glued a few clear sequins and added Wink of Stella on the images and my card was done.



Cool Cuts Double Stitched Rectangles




Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Sequin MIX


If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products or if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).

Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,
Raluca



1 comment: