Tuesday, August 8, 2017

You're a treasure!

Hi crafty friends and welcome back to our crafty space. Raluca here with a new card showcasing the adorable "All hands on deck" stamp set.


 

I've got the idea for this card from the hot summer that seems to ever end! What a better set for summer, right?!



First, I prepared my panel so I die cut two white panels, one for the water and one for sand. The one for sand I cut it with a curved die to give it the effect of a sand hill. Next, I ink-blended the panel with Distress Inks. I mounted the water panel on a white card base and the sad one I mounted it on the water one. Love to have dimension on my cards! 
Then, I stamped, colored and fussy cut all the images and adhered them to my card. I gold embossed the sentiment on a white banner and added it to the panel, glued a few clear sequins and my card was done.
I had so much FUN making this card! And I love how it looks! 





Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear 4mm


If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products or if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).

Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,
Raluca

1 comment: