Wednesday, August 2, 2017

[VIDEO] Easy masking&coloring with Coffee first

Hi everybody :-)

new month, new video. This time I took the "coffee-first"stampset. This I'm using not very often, because - dont be shocked - I do NOT drink any coffee. My mom always told me "there comes a time there you will"... I`m still waiting for that. Last weekend I gave it another try, but still: I dont like it. But for one reason I think its a pitty: I loooove all these to-go-cups... but with coke inside it doesnt make any sense ;-)











 Normaly I'm an only-two-colors-girl, so this time I really wanted to do a rainbow-colors-card and looked for a stamp what is great for that kind of technique...


  

Here is my Video in english





And here you can watch it in german ;-)








If you clear-emboss all black lines you have no problems with messing ink all over the card, and the lines stays really black....




https://www.createasmilestamps.com/stempel-stamps/coffee-first/#cc-m-product-11724863523


    


There is a new release with a huge Party on the August 18th :-) follow us on facebook & instagram to join this big fun

   


2 comments:

  1. mach Dir nix draus ... ich trinke auch keinen Kaffee - aber Tee schmeckt auch aus den tollen Bechern :O)

    ReplyDelete