Monday, August 14, 2017

This is our COMEBACK Party!

Hey friends,

this is Christine, popping in from the Create A Smile headquater.
You might have noticed that we haven't been around a lot - we haven't had a release for many months.

We're finally BACK!
We moved into a larger office, improved our organisation and also found a lovely new team member to support our service - YAY!
That calls for a party and a release, so you get both :)

August 18th is my birthday - so we decided to release the brand new stamps this friday to celebrate.

Join our week-long celebration! 




For this release we have some fun specials for you:

Instagram-Challenge
We're hosting a challenge over at instagram and we're picking a winner EACH DAY from August 15th - August 19th.

  • Create ANY project inspired by the following moodboard using CAS products
  • post to your IG account 
  • use this hashtag: #createasmileisback
  • let us know what you love most about Create A Smile
Here's the mood board, use the color scheme, patterns, textures, shapes or whatever inspires you:


Giveaways:
  • On Friday August 18th we will have two giveaways here on this blog - keep your eyes open ;)

Freebies:
This one is special!
  • We will have a new digital freebie on our freebie page on wednesday.
AND:
for this release we will have free products:
  • two sheets of alphabet stickers  with each order over 15€ placed between August 18th and August 20th
  • one sheet of enamel stickers with each order over 25€ (+ two sheets of alphabet stickers)
  • one free mini-stamp set "Fruit Salad" with each order over 60€ (+ two sheets of alphabet stickers + one sheet of enamel stickers)
This is the mini-set "Fruit Salad" that is not up for sale yet and only comes as an extra set with orders over 60€.




Inspiration:
  • the design team is sharing amazing design samples using the new stamps during this party-week
  • on Friday will we host a super inspirational video-hop for you!

Release
We are releasing
  • 3 relugar sized stamp sets
  • 2 mini stamp sets
And here they are - YAY!











The DT girls knocked it out of the park once again - here are some of the stunning cards they created (Im am deeply in love with all of them!)

Sam used the mini set Where your heart is / Wo Dein Herz ist in such an amazing way - I am deeply in love with her distress oxide background and the way she put one mouse into the trailer. How cute is that?





Anja used In Bloom for a coloful and elegant clean and simple card. Her coloring really makes those flowers pop!




Nicole did an awesome job on this card using Light up the dark/ Licht ins Dunkel. Having a colorful background makes the uncolored image stand out - what a fantastic way to highlight the little mole and his lantern!





She also made this card, not just using Cart Full of Treasures / Wagen Voller Schätze but also the older set Decorated wishes  in a GENIUS way to greate grass!





Raluca used watercolors over white embossed images from Lights On!/ Licht an! - I simply love the way the colors spread around the lanterns. awesome! And a great color combo as well!





Our new office team-member Timo also made a card (his first card for Create A Smile - yay!) Just like Raluca he used watercolors with the Lights On!/ Licht an! - but with a completely different result. What a clean and fun card!




Marina used a similar technique for her CAS creation on the blossoms from In Bloom. Simple and eye-catching!



I created a simple background with repeated stamping for my card. I used Where your heart is/ Wo Dein Herz ist and added just a bit of coloring to the trailer:





What do you think?
We'd LOVE to hear what you think about the new sets and the DT samples. I think everyone did a great job and we have many more cards to share during the next days.
Please check back tomorrow for more! 


Now hop over to instagram and share your creations for our challenge - don't forget to use the hashtag #createasmileisback - thank you!

Big smiles









26 comments:

  1. Wohoo so happy you are back ! Love the new release and the DT did and amazing job <3 So hard to find a favourite! Love them all!
    And btw my son has his bday on 17th August :)

    Hugs
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited CAS is back. Fabulous sets and DT cards. I can see uses for all of them. Can't wait to see more this week. And what a great mood board. Hope to play along 😉

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wohooooo!!! Welcome back! New release is AWESOME!!! Love all sets that will be released!! DT did an AMAZING job. GORGEOUS cards!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad that you are back !!
    Are you going to make kits again this year ? :)
    I am still hoarding the last two christmas kits.... lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy you are back! All the stamps are amazing can't pick just one. I want them all. Love the DT cards, all super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, just WOW Christine!!! I'm so happy to see you back.
    The new release is just adorable, i can't wait till it's Friday :)) They are all so amazing cute! Your DT did some incredible cards. Just love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The new set are Awesome and so re the DT cards! Welcome back :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Christine,

    So now I'll try to write you in Englisch, maybe then I'm going to get an answer.
    It's nice to read that the organisation is improved, I am a fan of small companies and yours is one of them. I admire the people who dare to live their dream and start a small company. Apparantly it is succesful enough since you had to move to a larger office and can expand your team.
    Maybe it also means I'm going to receive the order I placed in february, I paid €70,20 on february 28. In the e-mails I received it said that the order was shipped on March 10 and again on July 19. But it was never delivered.
    Now I'm pretty despirate, I've sent you several e-mails and I rarely get an answer.
    I want to receive my order or get my money back!
    I wish you and your company the best and hope you have a wonderfull birthday-weekend. I will feel having a birthday when I receive the goodies I ordered.
    I hope to hear from you soon.
    Cora

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Fabulous cards and fabulous new stamps! Back in style! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, love the new stamps, welcome back

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sooooo good to have you back! And a great new release! And a man in the crafting harem! How much better can it get??? ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome back! Hopefully you are going to make In Circles stencil again. I have several ladies that want that stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Willkommen zurück... Wir sind schon gespannt auf die neuen Produkte und wollte mich nochmals für die wunderschöne Karte bedanken, welche letztens in der Bestellung lag :) Liebe Grüsse Tom und Ute (bastel-traum)

    ReplyDelete
  14. welcome back and happy birthday!...lovely stampsets my favorite is the caravan one for sure

    ReplyDelete
  15. WELCOME BACK!!! Gorgeous new release and FABulous inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Welcome back...this release is superb..love each and every card from design team..

    ReplyDelete
  17. I left a comment already, but it doesn't appear to have been approved, so here I go again...
    Welcome back! Fabulous cards and release. Cart Full of Treasures and In Blooms p are my favourites, but will probably purchase more. 😆

    ReplyDelete
  18. Welcome back! Also a very Happy Birthday, and I hope you have a fantastic one! Just a question about these cute stamp sets. Is there any chance of you releasing the sentiments in a set of their own, as I would love to get the German ones but don't really want to have to purchase two sets of stamps?!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ohh my goodness what a wonderfull bunch of cards with your new stamps.
    And welcome back from me too and wishing you lots of good bussiness in your new office.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've left two comments already, but they are both not here. This is my final attempt.
    Welcome back CaS! Love this release and the DT cards are fabulous. My wish list is ready.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Really like the lanterns! Lots of ideas buzzing around...

    ReplyDelete
  22. So happy you are back! Amazing stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Superb take on a superb release. I only got to know about it today(21/8/17) I know I won't win any prizes but I still had to have my say. I don't know how your DT will better these cards. Looking forward to spending today learning these techniques and making some cards. TFS X .

    ReplyDelete