Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Thinking of you


Hi crafty friends and welcome back to our crafty space. Raluca here with a new card showcasing the new and gorgeous "In Bloom" stamp set.



I just love this new set and I wanted to make a watercolor card.


First I prepared a panel from watercolor cardstock. 
Next, I stamped the images in VersaMark ink and white heat embossed them. Then I started watercoloring. 
After I was done with the coloring I stamped the sentiment on a strip of vellum and gold heat embossed it. 
I attached the strip to the panel and I mounted the panel on a light green card base. 
I glued a few clear sequins and my card was done.








Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear 4mm


If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products or if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).

Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,
Raluca

5 comments: