Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Thank you in pastel

Hi crafty friends and welcome back to our crafty space. Raluca here with a new card using a few of the amazing Create a Smile stamps :)





To be honest, I didn't have any plan or idea. All I knew was that I wanted to use the Clustered Leaves cling stamp.




On a light grey cardstock I stamped in VersaMark and white embossed the clustered leaves all over the panel.
Then, on a white piece of cardstock I stamped flowers and leaves in different colors. After I was done stamping I fussy cut all of them.
Next, I mounted all the images onto the card and I added in the center a sentiment stamped on a white circle.
And my card was done! Pretty easy, right?!










If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products or if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).

Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,
Raluca

1 comment:

  1. Wow ,Its a Beautiful card ,lived the use of leaves stamp to create bg :)

    ReplyDelete