Friday, August 11, 2017

Just Wanted to Say Hello!

Hi there!
Samantha here today on the Create a Smile Stamps blog with a cute little ocean-inspired card!




     

As I was going through my stamps, I realized that I had never used that little sea creature! I had to ink him up immediately! 


Let's make it together!

- stamp and color your images! (I used Copic Markers to color mine! But you can use any medium you prefer)
- fussy cut out and set aside
- using a circular acrylic block, ink up the whole thing with Distress Inks (I used Wilted Violet, Peacock Feathers and Salty Ocean)
- sprtiz liberally and then press down onto your card stock!


- once dry, attach your little fish
- stamp part of the sentiment and then heat emboss the other part! 
- easy peasy!


With a little masking, this card could easily be done as a one layer! Instead of the watercolor affect, you could ink blend on the ocean!


I used that cute cute deep sea creature from Glowing Seaside and the sentiment is from Just Saying Hello

    

Create a Smile Stamps is coming back with a HUGE celebration next week!!! Be sure to stick around and see the new releases and special guests!!


~Samantha


  

    

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I have yet to use this crazy fish too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card made my laugh for the day..... (new years resolution, to laugh at least once a day) I love the bright neon fishes and that snaggle tooth just blew it out of the water. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete