Sunday, April 9, 2017

Make Your Own Background - Part 1

Hey crafters! How have you been? Still going with Background as the main theme, I thought I share a couple of weeks on how you can make your own background panel without the use of stamps. 



To make the colourful background, I've cut out a couple pieces of hill-shaped borders to use as a mask and I use my distress inks to make the colours. To be honest with you I was very happy with the background and I felt that I might have ruined the card with my failed white splatters. 

In between the hills, I've draw a line of glitter using the Clear Wink of Stella and also on the branches and leaves. 




Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)



Thanks for stopping by,




1 comment: