Monday, February 20, 2017

Just because .......

Hi there it's Anja again on this Monday with another card for you.






I wanted to use the feather stamps in a different way and use watercolor paper and offset stamping.
To bring the card together I used for my embellishments the same colors as the stamping.






I cut a scrap piece of watercolor paper at an angle and stamped the feathers randomly onto the paper.
I colored the solid stamp images with distress ink and spritzed some water onto the stamp before stamping onto the paper.
Set the paper aside to let it dry.
The cardbase is embossed with a dotted embossingfolder.
I diecut several fishtails out of vellum and colored paper.
White heat embossed the sentiment onto the vellum.
After drying I adhered the paper onto some purple cardstock and adhered it to my cardbase with some foamtape.
I adhered the fishtails to the card and finished of with some enamel stickers.






Stamps;

Funky feathers and  Decorated wishes- mixed add on.



Cool cuts ( dies)

Stacked pierced banners



Enamel stickers;

Sending Sunshine






Make sure you use the same colors for your embellishments on your card as you did for your stamping or coloring this makes the card more in harmony.
You can stamp solid images a bit offset to give the stamped image more interest.



There is still time to join in the fun in our monthly challenge, see you!!!!!!

Have a great week;

Hugs Anja

No comments:

Post a Comment