Sunday, July 3, 2016

DIY Background Part 3

Hi Everyone!  Another week of DIY Background and this time with a mix of ink blending. I was inspired to use the small flower stamp because I like to look at all the stamps sets I have and see if I've used all the stamps and if I haven I really like to try and find an idea to use them.





The cardmaking process for this is simple. I wanted to make it look like the flowers are falling down, so more flowers at the top and then it gets lesser towards the bottom of the card. 

The flowers were heat embossed with white embossing powder. I must say that this took a while because I had to stamp and cover it with white embossing powder one by one. Next I ink blended the cardstock. Use whatever colour you like! 



All Create A Smile products : 


Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)

Thanks for stopping by,


No comments:

Post a Comment