Sunday, May 22, 2016

White on White

Hi Everyone! Did you order the new kit? If you have not, what are you waiting for? Head over to the store because there's a limited amount of kits available.

White on White. I have not done this in a while and I don't even know why because I absolutely love the result. This card is simple to do and you can do it with anything you have or you can get the same materials that I use with the links at the end of the post.









Very easily, to start, I did a bunch of die cutting. I used the tree die from the Beach Part Kit and cut 5 pieces. Tip : To make the white on white quite seemlessly, it's best to use the same white paper for die cutting and as your card base. The whiteness of the papers will be the same which I think makes it look good. 


I attached the trunk and the top of the tree together with some liquid glue. This really helps me, when I'm trying to position the die cut on my case base, because then you basically only have to move one die cut at a time and not the leaves and trunk separately ;) 


I attached the die cuts to the base with some liquid glue and making sure that I have some die-cut hanging off the card base. 


This is how it looks after I've attached them and cut off the access.


To finish the card, I die cut the sentiment and attached some sequins and a banner. 

All Create A Smile products : 
Beach Party Kit (used the Dies, patterned paper, sequins) 


Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)

Thanks for stopping by,


4 comments:

  1. I don't have a die cutter so can I come over your house and use yours? LOL I love the white on white and never thought to do that. It certainly is an eye opener. I love the little pops of color. I wonder how I could do this without a die cutter because I would like to try. I wonder how a paper punch would work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you can do a very similar card with paper punches especially the ones with interesting shapes. I'll keep this in mind and do some cards that normally uses die-cutter to have a similiar one without using it.

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty card - I love the hot pink, blue and black on the white =) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card....those white trees are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete