Sunday, March 13, 2016

Playing with Stripes

Hi everyone! Guess what! A bunch of new stamps will be rolling out pretty soon so stay tune!

So, the story behind today's card is that I needed a card for a child and she likes bear. So I kind went to a simple but still quite "youthful".



One of my main idea is to use some with a bear image and to use some of leftovers because I'm shifting houses. 

Making it is pretty simple. I stuck on the strips of paper first before die-cutting because I wanted the stripes to take on the shape of the frame. Even though the frame is not mounted on a 3D sticker, it still creates a texture on the card. 

I coloured the bear with distress inks as well as the word bubble which I coloured it with Walnut Stain so that it could stand out. The little birthday stamp is actually from a new set! So stay tune to see the rest. 

All Create A Smile products : 


Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)

Thanks for stopping by,




No comments:

Post a Comment