Monday, March 28, 2016

Happy Easter

Hi there welcome on this second easterday I hope you all had a great egghunt and enjoyed chocolate eggs..........

For today I would like to share another eastercard with you.






Since it's still eastern I wanted to make another eastercard with one of my favorite stampsets the eggstraordinairy egghunt and some new released stampsets.
I love combining the different stampsets.



I started by stamping and masking the little chicken from the eggstraordinairy egghunt set. To stamp the flowers on the chicken I used the negative of my mask. stamped some more flowers with masking and then colored with copics. To highlight the flowers I used some glitterpen. The sentiment is white heat embossed on vellum and I cut the colored panel and fuzzy cut the flower at the top.



Stamps;

Eggstraordinairy egghunt , Happy Days and Crokisses.






If you want to stamp inside a stamp like I did with the flowers into the chicken make a mask from the image and then use the negative of this mask.
Sometimes you have finished a card and haven't figured out where to put your sentiment or even forgot about the sentiment. You can Always stamp your sentiment on some piece of vellum and place it over your images.

 
 
 
 











We still want to see what you create with all the lovely supplies from create a smile so place share them with us.

Have a great week,

Hugs Anja

5 comments:

  1. i really love this card. the flowers on the chicks are really cool. you did such a nice job of coloring. i really love the design of the card. its so pretty! hugs, treen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just way to cute! You just want to squeeze them or pinch their cheeks. Can I? LOL You did a really nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wunderschön! Die Kombination ist eine supergute Idee.

    ReplyDelete