Sunday, March 27, 2016

"Genie in a bottle" VIDEO tutorial & Good bye...


Hi everyone! Francine here with a video tutorial

Today, I’m featuring the newest Flaschenpost / Message in a Bottle stamp set. From this month, Create A Smile will have an English and a German version of each stamp set! Here is my card using the super cute genie and the bottle:


       




Watch the video below (or HERE) to find out how the card was created:



CLICK THE HD ICON IN YOUTUBE TO WATCH THE VIDEO IN BETTER QUALITY




Stamps: Flaschenpost / Message in a Bottle (Create A Smile)
Inks & other mediums: Black Hybrid Ink (MFT), Distress Inks (Ranger), Versamark, Copic Markers
Paper: white cardstock, teal cardstock (Bazzill)
Various: Mini Splats stencil (The Crafter’s Workshop), blending tools, tiny heart (MFT), 3D foam pads, tape, runner tape, gold gel pen, Stickles, trimmer, scissors









I only used 4 colors to create the rainbow splat. 

Sometimes, I use more colors or a different combination to get a rainbow but basically, you don’t absolutely need more than yellow, red and blue. 

To end up getting more colors with the blend, just overlap the colors slightly! 


It’s time for me to say good bye to Create A Smile! This was my last video as a video team member. Thanks SO MUCH Christine for the fantastic opportunity and for having me in the video team from the beginning! I’m going to miss you girl but I know we will keep in touch! <3


1 comment: