Thursday, December 17, 2015

Release Countdown "2" - Inspiration by Yoonsun, Kelly and Marina

Hello everyone!

It's release-countdown week!
That means we're introducing our newest products to you, sharing inspiration and also excitement :)
Countdown "2" means there are 2 more days until the new products will be added to the shop.






This month we are releasing four new stamp sets, and it's going to be LOVEly!





Lots of cute critters and also images and sentiments for the more elegant-crafters - I guess there's a favorite set for everyone.

Time for some inspiration!
Today we have three amazing projects for you. Before we get started I'd like to show you what's waiting for you during the next days:

Thursday:     Countdown "1" Giveaway-day!
Friday:         Countdown "0" IGNITION!!!! Sets will be released at 9 am CET (2am EST)

Let's see what we have for you today ;)

First up is Yoonsun the watercolor genius who used a large love sentiment from This Must Be Love. She combined it with Magic Flowers and knocked it completely out of the park with her coloring. Swooooon!




The second card is by Marina who used the turtle from Lovely Critters with our Magical Frame Die to create this unique card. She also used sentiments from "This must be love" and added some colored vellum behin it. How cool is that? I've never seen a layout like this and I have to say that I adore it. I might have to give it a try as well!


Last but not least "Kelly the colorista" has a card using the cute lion from Lovely Critters.  She went crazy with colors (red and purple would never ever in any case be my go-to combo - but look how lovely she made them look together!) The lion pops on that watercolor background - so gorgeous!



I'm sure you loved this weeks inspiration. If you want to see the cards that I made using the new stamps I recommend checking out our instagram channel, as I shared them during the last week.

Hope you're prepared for Friday... ;)

Thanks for stopping by! 

6 comments: