Monday, December 7, 2015

Ho,ho,ho........................

Hi there it's me again with another christmascard to show you.

 
 


I needed some more cards for my christmascard stash so I went through my stamps and when I saw the wild waters stamp this idea came to me.



I first took a cardbase and stamped the little image from the smiling snowflakes stamp and gold heat embossed it. Sprayed some gold glitter at random on the background. I diecut the frame out of vellum and gold heatembossed the wild waters stamp. Stamped colored and fuzzy cut the little Santa en tucked it behind the diecut. The sentiment was white heat embossed on some black cardstock. To give it some more interest I put some gold thread behind the sentiment , gave Santa some golden glasses and stamped the ho,ho,ho.



Stamps;

Wild waters and Smiling snowflakes.



Cool cuts;

Magical frames and Stacked pierced ovals.









There are still some stampsets in prize reduced and when they are gone they are gone so if you want to have a christmasgift now is your chance.

1 comment: