Sunday, August 16, 2015

Coffee card by Guest Designer Angel Johns

Hello everyone!

You know we'll announce winners today (quite a few of them, we will have the August Release random winner, but also the Birthday-challenge winner - finally!) and the July linky winner. But we'll have the winner post later today, because we have something wonderful to share today!

Marina is taking August off and our former Guest Designer, the super sweet Angel Johns from My Whole Stamping World will fill that spot. We loved her work in June and we're super happy she's back for August :)

Angel made a super sweet coffee card for you today, so, here's Angel for you:

_____________


Hello!

I am so excited to be here sharing an adorable card all about something we love! Well, other than products from Create A Smile....  I am talking about COFFEE!! 

I finally took the plunge a few weeks back and grabbed the Coffee First stamp set from the store and could not wait to use it! As soon as Christine asked me to guest design a few times this month I knew what I was going to use first! Here is what I created for you today!


I used Espresso Truffle Memento ink to create 4 lines with a small coffee cup in the set. Next I used a small heart in the set and stamped in between the coffee cups using Mint ink from Simon Says Stamp. I pull that color out I colored two small strips of paper using the same Mint ink and adhered on top and below the cups. I stamped the sentiment using the same Espresso Truffle. 


To finish of the card, I sprinkled some mint colored sequins around the card, created dash lines using my white uni-ball gel pen on the green strips and used my Wink of Stella clear glitter pen on a few of the coffee cups and on the word coffee! 

Hope you like the card I created and were inspired. I'll be back next week with another creation! 

Have a great day! 

Angel 


_____________________

I love how Angel created that patterned paper using the tiny stamp from that set. If you agree (and I bet you do) please visit Angel's Blog and leave her some love! That's what this crafty community is all about. Thanks for taking the time!





2 comments:

  1. I love it!!!!!! The color is superb, I never associate mint (color) with coffee.... and it makes this card so fresh and mmmmm.... awesome! ;)

    ReplyDelete