Friday, June 26, 2015

I'd Cross an Ocean for You

Hello again!
Samantha here, and today I am sharing a super quick and super FUN card with you! :)



There is no real story behind the idea for this card. I really just wanted to try some new product that I bought! And I thought, what better to try a new product with...than Create a Smile stamps!


To create a card similar to this, follow the instructions below!

- On a piece of watercolor cardstock, add water to the card
- Then using the Ken Oliver Color Bursts!
- All you do with these is very lightly squeeze bottle and some powder comes out! (spoiler alert: once the powder hits the water...MAGIC happens!


- I sprayed the cardstock a few times with my mister to move the color around until i was happiest with the outcome
- Once it was dry i added some waves with a stencil and texture paste!
- I colored the sailboat with copics and popped it up over the waves


I used one of my FAVORITE stamp sets - Underwaterlove!


I really love the way the sailboat pops against that sea background! But you could color the sailboat in with  green/blue colors to create a more calm and serene feel to the card! 

    

Just a reminder for all of the US based customers: shipping is super cheap and not at all a deterrent to purchasing!

And if you're still unsure, you can order the Create a Smile stamps exclusively from Butterfly Reflections Ink!

Thanks again for stopping by!
~Samantha


5 comments:

  1. I like this Card so much and also the stamps, dies and all the other things from Create a Smiile, but i dont find a shop in Germany, where i can bye the Ken Oliver Color Bursts. Can you help me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the stenciled detail.

    ReplyDelete