Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Release Countdown "2" - Inspiration by Anika & Samantha

Hello world!

"TWO!" - only two days to go until the new products are release. Who's excited? (me!)

Anni and Samantha are bringing awesome projects to you today, using the new sets. This team keeps amazing me. Again we're featuring some of our favorite WOW! Embossing powders.


First up is Anni - she created three tags using the Cool Buddies set. I love how she colored them with pencils on kraft cardstock. And the cool shadows she created around them. I also fell in love with the Silver Pearl Embossing powder she used on her backgrounds. I need to get that!

Anika Lerche





Samantha created another stunner using Smiling Snowflakes. This background looks to me like sunny reflection on a cold an icy winters day. I am in AWE! The droplets in the background are perfect for the snow-scene and look how she clustered the embossed flakes and stars!
Samantha Mann
We have some more inspiration for you tomorrow - and there will also be a give-away. So make sure to check back tomorrow! :)






4 comments:

  1. So very cute!! I love the images on the kraft tags with the glowing border! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The smiley snowflakes and cute characters are so quirky. Great inspiration from the design team :)

    ReplyDelete