Monday, June 23, 2014

We Miss You

Hello Smiley friends!

I'm here with another fun card using the deliciously adorable images from Create A Smile Stamps!

So, because the Design Team are still working off the digi versions of the images, I was able to really play around with the size of the animals. I freaking love this set. It's going to be called Friends in the Woods.

Now, y'all are super lucky because this is one heck of a sneak peek at this soon-to-be-released set!!



Once I had them all in the size and order I wanted them (on my PSE canvas), I printed them out onto X-Press It cardstock, then coloured them in with a combination of copics and Spectrum Noir markers.

I saw a card somewhere recently where they'd used little dots around the outline of their stamped images, and I loved the effect, so I thought I'd give that a go.love it

The sequins are from Neat and Tangled, the backing cardstock (aqua) is from Simon Says Stamp, and the paper is from and old 6x6 pad.

Hope you like it!

I'll be back again soon with more :)




5 comments:

  1. Wow, Linda you did a great job with the colouration! It just looks so sweet. I love the effect of the little dots, too. I really need to give this a try.
    Jessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card!! Those little critters are adorable!! Can't wait to see the new stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this card is really stunning can't wait to see the stamp set. Your coloring is amazing.

    ReplyDelete